Sometimes you get an unplanned pregnancy which you don’t want to continue due to some reason or the other. At that time you should visit your doctor and know the best way for you to terminate your pregnancy. Either you can opt for surgical process or you can take abortion pills. The choice is yours which you have to decide depending upon your medical condition.
MTP Kit is one of the best options you can use to end your pregnancy. UnitedPillsMart is cheapest store from where you can buy MTP Kit at cheap price with fast shipping and by PayPal. MTP Kit is used by several women these days and they are very satisfied with this Kit. MTP Kit is used for early pregnancy termination, menses induction, legal abortion, blood loss, endometriosis and other conditions.
5 tablets are there in each pack of MTP Kit. It has one Mifepristone tablet. Each uncoated tablet of Mifepristone contains 200 mg Mifepristone. MTP Kit also contains four Misoprostol tablets. Each uncoated tablet contains 200 mcg of Misoprostol.
When you place an order for MTP Kit with fast shipping, You will get five tablets in a strip. Tablet of Mifepristone is for oral use while Misoprostol tablets are for vaginal use.
One tablet of Mifepristone 200 mcg should be given orally while the four tablets of Misoprostol are given vaginally for ending pregnancy upto nine weeks.
Precautions and warnings:
Mifepristone is not recommended for patients with renal failure, Hepatic failure and Malnutrition. Mifepristone should always be taken under the supervision of a doctor. You should be fully aware of the treatment procedure and its effects.
- Don’t consume alcohol while using MTP Kit.
- MTP Kit is unsafe to use during lactation.
- Do not drive after using MTP Kit as it can cause dizziness, sleepiness and tiredness.
- Do not smoke cigarette while taking Misoprostol.
- In case you miss any dose of MTP kit, then take it as soon as you notice.
Common side effects of using MTP Kit are vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, itching of the vagina and genital area, abdominal pain, indigestion, infection following abortion, insomnia, uterine cramps and uterine bleeding.
How MTP Kit functions:
Contractions of the uterus are increased with Misoprostol which causes abortion. Due to poor contraction of the uterus, it can also prevent post delivery bleeding. Effects of progesterone are blocked with the help of MTP Kit thus preventing the ulcer formation.
In depth information on MTP Kit:
- In case of prolonged and heavy bleeding or if expulsion occurs before taking prostaglandin then you should immediately contact your doctor.
- If your expulsion is incomplete and the pregnancy still continues, then your pregnancy will be terminated by another method after consulting your doctor.
- Never take Mifepristone if you are sensitive to the active substance Mifepristone.
- Never breastfeed while taking Mifepristone as it can pass into breast milk can can cause harm to your baby.
- If Misoprostol is taken orally, then it is best taking it with food.
- Never take antacids which contain magnesium along with Misoprostol.
- If your abortion remains incomplete, then it can result in serious complications leading to surgery, hospitalisation and infertility in some women.
- If excessive bleeding occurs, then you should notify your doctor immediately.
Other important information of MTP Kit:
- Misoprostol can be ingested orally with water also.
- Mifepristone and Misoprostol are legal in India but they should be taken only after consulting with the doctor.
- If want to take Ibuprofen with Mifepristone, then your doctor can advice you how to safely use these medicines at the same time as Mifepristone any increase the blood levels and effects of ibuprofen.
- If you use Misoprostol and Mifepristone as recommended, then they are relatively safe.
Is it safe to Buy MTP Kit Online and use MTP Kit at home without doctor’s guidance?
- Never use MTP Kit without consulting your doctor as MTP Kit can cause lot of bleeding complications which will be very difficult to manage at home.
- The instructions to take the medicines may not be accurate on the MTP Kit as the dose requirement depends on the gestation period.
- You should go for pelvis ultrasound to know whether your pregnancy is intrauterine or ectopic.
- When it is confirmed that the pregnancy is intrauterine then the tablets can be taken in a sequential manner under the guidance of your doctor. Misoprostol should be taken after Mifepristone.
- If with the initial dose, you find a failed abortion, then Misoprostol has to be continued till maximum dosage i.e 2000 microgram.
- So, it is always advisable to consult your doctor first and then only start with the procedure of terminating your pregnancy.